DC Office

(202) 684 8258


(301) 778 5528

Virginia Office 

(703) 584 5082



Asylum And Refugees

Cannot go back to your country?

Get Legal Help For Your Immigration Asylum Issue

The U.S. government offers refugee status and asylum to people who fear returning to their home countries because of persecution. Getting these life-changing immigration benefits requires the help of an experienced immigration lawyer to help you or a family member get through the system.

We help people come to or stay in the United States when they cannot go back to their home countries. We know that many people seeking asylum or refugee status are afraid of what will happen if they go home. We do everything possible to allow them to live safe lives here.

Our attorneys know that getting asylum or refugee status is very important if you or a family member fears going back to your home country. Contact us to see how we can help. We speak English, Mandarin and Spanish. Se habla español.

Washington, D.C., Political Asylum Lawyers

Every request for asylum or refugee status begins with a story. We take the time to listen to what our clients have to say. We figure out the important details that are most likely to work in their favor.

You or a family member may be eligible for asylum if you fear persecution in your home country because of:

  • Race
  • Religion
  • Nationality
  • Political opinion
  • Membership in a particular social group

People may be eligible if they are harassed or if they are victims of violence from gangs or other violent groups. If you fear for your life, get legal help now.

If we determine that you are eligible, we will help you fill out the I-589 Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal. We will develop your claim using the strongest evidence, and we will appear with you at all the required hearings. If you are granted asylum, you may also be able to bring your spouse and children to the U.S., too.

Help For Refugees

If a family member is displaced from your home country and fears going back, we can help bring them to the United States. We can work with you to get them a referral to the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program (USRAP).

If you are a refugee who is already in the U.S., we can help you with the I-730 Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition application to bring your family here.

Contact Us Today

Our asylum and refugee immigration lawyer and professional team are here to help you and your family for the complex Asylum process. Call 202-684-8258 or 703-584-5082 for a consultation. We have offices in Washington, D.C., and Fairfax, Virginia. Hablamos español.

Office Locations

Washington DC Office 
700 12th Street NW 
Suite 700 
Washington, DC 20005 
Metro: Farragut West Station 
Phone: 202-684-8258 
Map and Directions

Fairfax Office 
4000 Legato Road 
Suite 1100 
Fairfax, VA 22033 
Phone: 703-584-5082 
Map and Directions

Rockville Office 
199 E. Montgomery Ave
Suite 100 
Rockville, MD 20850 
Phone: 301-778-5528 
Map and Directions